2012/05/08

DAILY ROUTINES

MY DAY

  I'm Angel. I live in Spain.
  I get up at half past seven.
  I have breakfast at quarter past eight. I have lunch at two o´clock. I have dinner at seven o´clock. I go to bed at half past eight.


               By Angel(3B)




What do you do in the morning?


   Frist, I get up at 7:30. 
    Then, I have a shower at 7:40.
    Next, I have breakfast at 8:00.
    Finally, I go to school at 8:30.
   
                      By:Ismael (4.B)



   First,  I get up at eight o'clock and I have  a shower. Then, I get dressed. Next,  Ihave cola-cao with milk and later, I brush my teeth. Finally I go to school.   


                          By: Andrés ( 4.B)



 First, I get up at half past seven. I get  dressed at 8:00 o'clock.  Then, I have breakfast  at 8:02. Next, I brush my teeth at 8:30. Finally, I go to school at 9:00  o'clock.


                  By: Camilo(4.A)



                        My  morning


  I get up at seven  o`clock. I have a shower at half past  seven. I get dressed at eight o´clock. I have breakfast at quarter past eight. I brush my teeth at half past eight. I go to school at nine o`clock.

By:Aitana (3.A)







                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment